Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Just Some Facts

It’s been a busy few days y’all! We’ve actually had some dry days on the farm so we (well, not me but you know what I mean) have finally been able to begin some long overdue mowing. We’re slowly trying to convert Hummingbird Jungle back to Hummingbird Farms. All the rain and strange weather is also causing another lavender bloom to occur! I have to tell ya’, Mother Nature is just full of herself this summer!

On another note, I wanted to share with y’all what Kat did for me.





Isn’t that sweet? Don’t ask me how she did it, but go check out some of the other fun things she was able to do. She’s just been the bestest blog friend! Have I ever told you how much we have in common?

I was also surprised when Theresa contacted me after she tagged me for this: 8 Random Facts/Habits. So here it goes:

Rules:
1. Post the rules, before you post the facts.
2. Start with 8 random facts/habits.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own posts about their own 8 facts and post these rules.
4. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and let them know they've been tagged.

Facts About Me:


1. I despise elevators. Yes, I’ve been known to climb up 16 flights of stairs to avoid an elevator.


2. I’ve been working for the same company for almost 18 years. I’m grateful for my career.

3. I adore my nieces and nephews (2 nieces & 2 nephews, and will have a new nephew on Sept. 7th!!!). They’re a very important part of my life.

4. I’m addicted to bathing! Just call me a bathing connoisseur – hence, my inspiration for developing a bath & body line.

5. I spent my 4th wedding anniversary recuperating from my final reconstructive surgery after having invasive breast cancer.

6. Hang on to your hats here, but I have actually had a paranormal experience.

7. I’m severely allergic to red dye #40.

8. Jack and I spent a month in Africa. It changed our lives and Africa will always have a piece of us.

Okay, I’m already breaking the rules. I’m supposed to tag 8 people, but I’m having a tough time finding 8 people that haven’t already done this, so here are 3 that I would LOVE to hear from: Bridget, T, and Taunalen.

8 comments:

justabeachkat said...

Fun to read.

(Another thing in common...your #6.)

Hugs!

Kat

Kelli said...

Ok. Looks like you're weird enough to be one of us.

Welcome to the weird factor.

Theresa said...

Thanks for playing along! Due to the arthritis in my knees, I LOVE elevators, but I don't like getting on a crowded one! I had breast surgery on my oldest daughter's 16th birthday. That was the only opening my surgeon had for 3 months!
Great 8 facts!

Rising Rainbow said...

I'm always breaking rules, don't worry about it. I was tagged when I first started blogging and didn't understand it, so didn't do it. they probably thought I was wierd, well I am , but you know.

Bridget said...

You beat cancer! That is more awesome than I can express in words.

justabeachkat said...

Come by my place for yet another award! :-)

Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

You've got to blog about your paranormal experience! Would love to hear the story!

TaunaLen said...

Thanks for the tag. I promise I'll get to it. I'm still chasing ideas around in my brain -- sometimes it takes a while for a post to come together. :-)