Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Lavender Chick Has Left The Farm ...

Hi everyone out there in Blogland. Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm going to be absent for a while. My computer is more or less hosed, I'm soon to be sending it in for an extreme makeover, and I'm going to be traveling for meetings for a while. In addition to that, I need some time to re-group and prioritize my life again.

I think I've bitten off more than I can chew ....

I do this every now and then, it's my nature. I'll be back with more stories soon.

Until then, lavender dreams ....

3 comments:

justabeachkat said...

You'll be missed. Come back refreshed.

Extra hugs!
Kat

Theresa said...

Down time is very important! See you soon, I hope!

LivingTheLife said...

Gonna miss you...take time to "take time"...ya know...but "hurry" back...K!!! ( I know that sounds crazy...telling you to take time...then hurry...but you know what I mean) Till you return....I will keep you in my prayers!

blessings...
"T"