Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Just Call Me Aunt Mama

I’m off to meet my new nephew! He is scheduled to arrive Friday morning. We are all so excited! My sister and brother-in-law had decided they were through having babies, but someone else - the real Decider, decided otherwise.

He will become baby brother to two sisters, almost 8 & 5. You’ve met them before. The 7 year old is the studious, always wants to please one.




And the 5 year old is the high falutin’ one.





While Mommy is recuperating from surgery, Aunt Mama (that would be me), will be getting kids dressed for school, dropped off, picked up, and dinner on the table. I’m kind of nervous!

I’ll check back in with pictures of the baby soon!

4 comments:

justabeachkat said...

Enjoy yourself Aunt Mama!

Miss High Falutin' looks like she'll be keeping you on your toes (wink, wink).

Can't wait to see the new little one and hear all about your adventure.

Hugs!
Kat

Theresa said...

Praying that all goes well. Can't wait to see the pics!

LivingTheLife said...

Oh!! I can't wait...to meet the new fella....have fun Aunt Mama...your nieces are dolls...and I agree with Kat...Miss High Falutin'...looks like she will be keeping you busy...

Have fun...can't wait for pictures!

Blessings
"T"

TaunaLen said...

Have fun, Aunt Mama! Can't wait to see some pics when you get back. I've posted my second entry in response to your 8 random things tag. Hope you like it.

~TaunaLen