Friday, October 26, 2007

Longhorn Labor Report

Just wanted to let y'all know that it appears our heifer is just that - a heifer. Marsha isn't preggers... We were kind of looking forward to another bouncing bundle of bull, or heifer.

And now I owe Marsha an apology. I accused her of rolling in the hay with Kathy's man. I'm so sorry Marsha. I should have known you wouldn't have had anything to do with a two-timing bull-y. Please accept my apologies.

For the rest of the week I will let you lounge about the lavender fields and you can even have a double dose of range cubes. And another thing - I don't think you're fat at all. I love your cute figure and I know all the heifers on the other side of the fence would love to have your curves, and of course your horns.

My apologies, please.

4 comments:

Kellan said...

Marsha - such a cute name for a "cow" - sorry she's not preggers. Have a great weekend. See ya.

justabeachkat said...

Poor little Marsha! Give her some extra attention and I'm sure she'll forgive you.

Hugs!
Kat

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

How embarrassing!
LOL

Theresa said...

AWWW, I was looking forward to seeing more babies! Oh, well, I guess you'll just have to post twice as many pics of the one you have. ;)