Wednesday, November 7, 2007

If you feed them, they will come

Hi! I'm Bob. I'm a toddler. My Aunt Lisa drove out here from Austin to practice with her new fancy camera. She was so glad to meet me because I was kind of a surprise to everyone out here at Hummingbird Farms. If you don't know the story, you can read more about it here.





Aunt Lisa is a lot smarter than Lavender Chick. She figured out immediately how I came to be out here. Just in case you don't remember, no one knew I would be arriving. I'm told that my daddy jumped the fence to Hummingbird Farms. I guess you will do a lot of things when you're in love. I don't know anything about that yet.

Aunt Lisa snapped a picture of Lavender Chick feeding the cows on the other side of the fence. The same side of the fence where my dad lives.

She feeds them A LOT.





Aunt Lisa said, "And you've been wondering why that bull jumped the fence? Could it have anything to do with the fact you keep feeding them?"


We've all trained Lavender Chick really well out here. Not only does she feed us all the time, but she gives in to the other cows that don't even live here.

My mom says she's a real big sucker.

Whatever that means.



See how big I am? I'm hoping I grow horns like my mom. The cows across the fence are real jealous of her horns.







I like to watch my mom eat grass and stuff. When I'm big she says I will like to do this, too. That seems weird to me. I think I would rather drink milk forever.
Grownups do strange things...

6 comments:

justabeachkat said...

Well nice to meet you Bob! Oh how handsome you are! I'm sure sweet Lavender Chick is gonna spoil you rotten.

Hugs!
Kat

Theresa said...

How adorable!! I'm glad Aunt Lisa came to practice with her new camera.

melissa @ the inspired room said...

Hi Bob! I've never met a cow named Bob. Oh, wait! Are you a cow? Guess I better read the story of how you came to be. I don't see many cows, actually, the only cow I remember meeting was at a shopping mall. So, maybe you are something else. Oh, no, I see now, you ARE a cow! Nice to meet you Bob the Cow! You are very cute, for a cow! Glad you are here, however you came to be!

Melissa

LivingTheLife said...

BOB...is...BEAUTIFUL!!! I really think he is the most precious calf I've seen...those eyes...why they are just killers! If his daddy's eyes are anything like his...no wonder Kathy couldn't resist his attempts of affection! I think he is one handsome longhornangus...He seems to have his mother's coloring...maybe he'll have her longhorns, too!

Thanks for the sweetest comment you left me about my daughter...it made my day. I loved it so much I forwarded it to her...so she could see for herself how talented others think she is...I'm sure after her big birthday bash tonight...she'll get around to reading it...thanks again...you're so sweet!

Blessings...
Teresa

Stacey said...

Bob sure is one handsome devil!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Bob is a cutie, and soo smart as well.
Did Aunt Lisa give you some pointers with camera? You posted those pictures perfectly.
We may get to see Thanksgiving dinner after all.