Sunday, November 4, 2007

J + Lavender Chick = Love 4 Ever

And of course, a whole lot of good food. I think I've told y'all before that we're pretty good eaters around here. Well, tonight I earned some big time brownie points (no pun intended) with Jack.

It just never ceases to amaze me what all you can do with a couple of sticks of butter and some half and half. Tonight I made a crawfish sauce that I will admit was one of my best. I poured it over some Red Snapper, which I cooked in butter of course, and oh my good gracious-Ness!


You would think I was born in Beaumont or Shreveport or something. I really don't know what came over me, other than the fact that I'm bored to tears with our regular Sunday night grub. I won't even bore you with our typical nightly fare.

Because I needed some spice in my life, I just went a little wild today at HEB. Anyway, Jack is happy - in fact, he thinks I'm just the best wife EVER, and I'm miserable.

I think I'm going to go have my dessert now - a bowl of tums and a hot bath!

1 comment:

justabeachkat said...

That looks sooooooooooooo good! Pass me a plate and a fork! I can see why Jack is happy.

Hugs!
Kat