Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm in too much of a hurry to have a name for this post

Okay, I'm behind on my blogging! It's been a crazy few days and it looks like this week will be a bit chaotic, too. Why are we all in such a hurry? I feel like I'm in a constant state of hurry up...

We actually had a great weekend, and yes I have pictures and will get them uploaded soon. But I'm in too much of a hurry to do it right now ...

We spent the weekend in Dallas and had a GREAT time! We got to see friends and even some family. We spent Saturday at the Navy vs. Univ. Of North Texas football game. Jack is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy (and played football for them), so we were really excited to learn that Navy would be playing in Texas this year. We joined the Navy Alumni for the tailgate party and then all sat together for the game. And yes, Navy won! I'll tell more when I post some of the pictures.

We stayed with our friends that are actually responsible for Jack and I being married. They arranged our blind date!

On Sunday it just so happened that my Aunt was in Dallas to see her daughter (my little cousin) perform in Alice in Wonderland at Texas Woman's University. It was great getting to see them and the play was great! In fact, they're going international with it and will be going to Scotland next summer. We were glad to get to see it.

So, I'm exhausted (a good exhausted) and have a very busy week ahead of me. Yes, I will be back with some pics.

I'll also get caught up reading my favorite blogs!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Well, L Chick, I just found you thru The Inspired Room and all the hoopla going on over there. I will be back to visit you some more later.
Janet
PS. Right on about uptight people.