Sunday, January 20, 2008

Yes, I'm still here!

Hi everyone out there in blogland! I am so sorry for my absence... I've been travelling for the last 2 weeks and it has been just crazy, crazy, crazy. But, a good crazy I must say. The only negative is that I am VERY homesick. Only another 24 hours and I'll be greeted at the front door with 3 very excited dogs that will come running at full speed up to me and knock me over flat on my back, and then proceed to give me a saliva bath. I will love every second of it! Oh Yes I will... Meanwhile, the kitties will all be glaring at me from afar giving me the cold shoulder.

Why is it that dogs have no sense of time and are always so excited to see you, even if it's only been 10 minutes, but cats will cop an attitude and let you know how disappointed they are in you for abandoning them? They can make you feel so guilty!

Anyway, the weekend has been great as I've been able to meet up with some of our customers AND meet a number of new customers. We have several new specialty stores that will be carrying our products... We're so excited! We are thrilled to partner with these incredible shops - and honored! I'll let you know more about them later...

For now, I'm going to go soak for 2 hours in a nice hot bath. Oh no! Now I've just made myself homesick for my tub... I want to go home!

10 comments:

justabeachkat said...

There's truly no place like home. Glad your trip was good, but get yourself home and back to blogging girl!

Hugs!
Kat

Painted Groove Girl said...

Your absence has been felt by all of us. I'm sure whatever bath you soaked in was not as good as the dream bath at home.

I'm dying to hear all about it. Curiousity killed the cat.

Meg said...

Welcome back! Glad to know it's been a successful trip!

LivingTheLife said...

Well...glad you are making some great contacts...and I can't wait to hear more about some of your incredible products.

As for being homesick...I know the feeling...it's nice to get away sometimes...but OH! coming home to everything that you LOVE is just pure heaven!

Can't wait to see you back online and home with your man, your animals and your sweet lavender farm. By the way...I told you about the lodge where my son is a sous chef...in Glen Rose, TX. we went out there yesterday to celebrate hubbins 52nd...and they have LONGHORNS...so I thought of you...and wondered why the "heck" did I leave my camera at home! They also have buffalo...and many other animals...we saw a couple of beautiful pheasants along the side of the road, too...night before last...my son was driving home from the ranch/lodge and while he was still on the lodge property a bob-cat dashed out in front of his car...thankfully, he was quick enough to avoid being hit!

Blessings...
Teresa

twinkle said...

Missed ya! Glad your business is growing. Isn't it nice when you get to do what you love and make a living at it!

cyn said...

I would be homesick for that tub of yours too! Enjoy it once you finally get to indulge in that luxury of home.

joan said...

Have a safe trip home. Cats like to act all cool and stuff but they are really softies!

Charmingdesigns said...

Just found your lovely blog! I laughed about your cats..come by and read what mine have been up to! I cant wait to keep reading your blog.
Laurie

Boyz3Mommy said...

Girl, you best start ah-bloggin' I'm having withdrawls from the chick!!!

Miss you.

Design Block said...

I am back onine. It wasn't as easy as I thought.