Monday, February 4, 2008

Cozy Conrad Needs A Home ...

My friend Marie has a new foster dog, or foster Boxer to be exact. Marie LOVES Boxers and has been working with Austin Boxer Rescue for years to place these loving creatures in homes.


This is Conrad and he needs a family to love. If you live in the central Texas area, or know someone who does and is looking for a new member to the family, please let me know or contact Austin Boxer Rescue. I can also get you in contact with Marie who can tell you all about Boxers and Conrad; she's been a Boxer mom for years. Here's a note from Marie about Conrad:

Hi Deb,

Here is a picture of Conrad, my new foster dog, enjoying his newly discovered creature comforts. Until he came to live with me, Conrad had never lived in a house. Now that he has figured out the coziness of couches, dog beds, and beds he wants to snuggle all the time! He loves being part of a family and is progressing very well with his housetraining and home manners. He is crate trained and walks perfectly on a leash. He is wonderful with other dogs but shouldn't be in a home with cats. I've had him around children and he's been great but because he is clumsy and big I would recommend only having him in a home with children 5 or older. You can learn more about Conrad and all the other wonderful dogs at Austin Boxer Rescue at
www.austinboxerrescue.com

much love,
Marie, Gemma, and Conrad

9 comments:

Painted Groove Girl said...

I'll share this with my clients where I'll be working tomorrow. They have boxers. What a cutie.

Theresa said...

Oh, how I wish I could make a trip from Central Ohio and grab that little cutie!! My Rat Terrier would love to have a playmate, however, I'm not so sure Conrad and my Mother would do well together. **sigh** One of these days I'll get to have all of the dogs I want!

Design Block said...

So adorable!

Marie said...

Thanks, everyone, for you sweet comments about Conrad. We have about forty dogs at Austin Boxer Rescue that need "Forever Homes" and Conrad is long overdue! He has a fantastic disposition and is so grateful for any kindness or affection that he is shown. He is going to be a GREAT addition to someone's family! Thank you, Debi, for promoting him!

Sarah said...

I am a fellow Austin Boxer Rescue volunteer. I want to thank you for posting Conrad. He is such a great boy and only deserves the best home.

I love lavender! I will definately check out your site.

Once again - thank you from me and Austin Boxer Rescue!

Sarah

justabeachkat said...

What a sweet face! I sure hope you can find the perfect home for him.

Hugs!
Kat

LivingTheLife said...

Oh! He is just so cute...I pray he is placed in a forever home really soon...I'll check with a couple of friends who may just need little Oscar to live with them...

Love that name, too...Oscar...now all he needs is a little golden collar and a staring role in a movie!

blessings...
Teresa

Chrissie said...

What a precious face! I pray he'll find a wonderful home real soon. God bless this remarkable work your friend is doing. Take care!
Chrissie

Marie said...

Conrad Update: in the past week we've had two families apply to adopt Conrad. Both families fell in love with him at the Austin Boxer Rescue booth at the Sunset Valley Farmer's Market, where I've had him for the last three Saturdays. Making the decision between the two families (both seem to be fantastic) isn't easy, but the good news is that my sweet boy is going to have a great home. Thanks, Debi, for promoting Conrad and Austin Boxer Rescue!