Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Moment Recordifed

Okay - I read my post from the other day and realize that I sounded so pathetic! So what if I was feeling a little overwhelmed? Who doesn't? Even the leader of our country can become overwhelmified at times...

It's no biggie, really. I took control of the situation and snorted some lavender and took a long luxurious bath and now I feel great! I figured snorting the lavender would be safer than smoking the lavender ... I was right.

In the meantime, our good friend Eric snapped this picture of our front gate when he was out here the other day and I thought I would share it with you.


There's just something soothing about the sun going down and the way God decided to position the clouds for that nano-second of a time in which Eric snapped the picture. I'm glad I have this picture. It makes me stop for a moment and reflectify on my many blessings...

12 comments:

Chrissie said...

Hello, dear friend! You have done so much - I can't imagine doing all that you've done and not feel a little stressed! And you're so cheery, and praising God - you've done marvelously! I'll be praying for you this weekend as you get rested up, and as take time with God. May your weekend be filled with His blessings...
Chrissie

justabeachkat said...

What a gorgeous photo! That's just one of the things I love about photos. They capture some of God's most wonderous sights.

Happy Sunday!
Hugs!
Kat

Boyz3Mommy said...

Girl I feel overwhelmed constantly and I don't have anything NEAR what you do in running a farm...well, a funny farm maybe, but not a beautiful, calm, inviting, serene, gorgeous farm such as yourself. I can't IMAGINE the hard work you do day in and day out.

Valerie said...

Beautiful Photo. There are no words. I enjoyed my visit with you.

justabeachkat said...

Our daughter is here visiting so my blog visiting time is limited, but I wanted to stop by and say "Hi" and let you know I'm passing on an award to you.

Hugs!
Kat

Computadores said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

adam brown said...

Hi again, see tthis is the site i told you i signed up to. It has some nice information about how to make money using OPP, i think you might find it interesting. here it is. bye!

adam brown said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

LivingTheLife said...

Hey...I'm just checking in...seeing how things are going for you. I noticed the same person keeps coming up leaving commnents on your blog as does mine...I delete them...but he/she keeps popping up in new posts...oh well...I guess the risk of blogging!

Hope all is well...thinking of you guys.


Blessings...
Teresa

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Hello, I'm with ya, we all feel that way sometimes. And one day we think we can't handle it and the next we remember how we deal with things. Life goes on! Yep, it does. You have gone through a lot, but look how far you've come!

Happy day to you!

xo

Brook said...

Beautiful farm! You live in one of the most beautiful areas of Texas I think. Thanks so much for sharing.

Blessings
Brook

Boyz3Mommy said...

Where are you???? COME BAAAAAAACK!! I miss you!!!