Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Please Jamaica Me Young & Skinny Like My Cousin

Just a quick check-in to let y'all know I'm off to Jamaica for my cousin's wedding! Isn't she a cutie?

I had to buy a new bathing suit for the trip which was painstakingly pathetic and grueling. I told Jack that if I was in a legs contest with Hillary Clinton, she would win! To just imagine that not all those many years ago I was a skinny little bride like my cousin.....

Won't she make the cutest little bride?
I'll check back in when I get back.... And of course with lots of pictures.
In the meantime, Jack will be holding down the fort here and dealing with all the disappointed visitors when they learn we have NO BLOOMS!
Bon Voyage!

4 comments:

justabeachkat said...

What a beautiful bride she will be! Very striking. Have a wonderful time and DO take lots of photos!

Hugs!
Kat

Boyz3Mommy said...

Girl. You ARE beautiful. You've got a kickin' body and you just better hush up. Have a WONDERFUL time!!

LivingTheLife said...

She is a doll...but I know you are, too...and I know all about the legs statement...I won't even go there...suffice it to say...there has not been a bathing suit made that covers enough of my flaws...but "hey"....what's a gal to do...I love life...food...family and fun...so exercise isn't always top of the list around here...but I am trying...

Have fun...we're off to a wedding, too...but not in Jamacia...we will be near the gulf coast in Mississippi...though!!

Blessings...
Teresa

diana said...

keeping my fingers crossed for eventual blooms at the Lavender Farm ! Have a great trip.