Monday, June 16, 2008

All Dogs Go To Heaven

It was a busy, busy weekend. The 4th annual Blanco Lavender Festival actually went off without a hitch even though the lavender farmers are experiencing a really weird blooming season. Overall, everyone understood that you simply can’t predict Mother Nature’s timing or the devastating results of a dry winter and spring.

With that said, I’ll have more to talk about later regarding the festival. For now, I’m simply too sad to say much more. Today has been a rough day.

A really rough day.

But, I’m trying really hard to focus on 15 wonderful years with my baby Buckaroo. You can read more about Buck here.

For now, sweet dreams my little baby. We will see you again someday.

8 comments:

justabeachkat said...

Oh sweet friend! I am so sorry! I can't even imagine. I'll be praying for you and Jack as you adjust to this loss. I pray your memories will be a comfort to you.

Hugs!
Kat

texasknights said...

I am so sorry to know about your loss.

Camille said...

I am so very sorry about your loss...you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Yes, all dogs DO go to Heaven...

Go ahead and cry, we understand.

Take care ~

Boyz3Mommy said...

DEBI!!! I am bawling my brains out right now. I am so sorry. Buckaroo was a huge part of you. I'm so sorry. He will absolutely be missed. Mac is going to just be heartbroken too!! I'm so sorry. I will be thinking of you.

Theresa said...

Deb, I'm so sorry about Buckaroo!!! It hurts so much to lose a part of your family.

Sand Flat Farm said...

Hey,Debi - I know how you feel about your little Buckaroo. My Cookie was the same way. She was my baby. A friend sent me this poem when Cookie died. If the link doesn't work, check my blog on Feb. 17 to read it. and get your Kleenex ready. I loved it!

http://sandflatfarm.blogspot.com/2008/02/lend-me-puppy.html

Hugs - Vickie

Kari & Kijsa said...

We are so sorry about your news. May your time and memories be filled with smiles!

blessings,
kari & kijsa