Friday, June 27, 2008

Bob Talks BBQ

Do y'all remember Bob? He's our not-so-Longhorn. We love Bob. Or Bobbi - which is actually the case. But Bobbi is fine just being called Bob.

Bob's a little shy.



And even though he's shy and not a not-so-Longhorn of many words, he does have something to say. He wants to share some thoughts with you while you gear up for the 4th of July holiday.


There he is - it takes him a minute to not be shy in front of the camera. And yes, that is his Aunt Marsha's rear-end just behind him. It's quite normal around Hummingbird Farms for cows to be hanging around the yard.

They don't think they're any different from the dogs and cats.



Anyway, back to Bob's message. He just wants you to know that barbecue chicken tastes real good. He is also a big fan of grilled fish and vegetables. Bob REALLY loves grilled vegetables - especially summer squash.



That's all.



He just wanted to share that with you.

Have a great day! And a Happy 4th of July!

8 comments:

justabeachkat said...

What a handsome guy Bob is!!!! I think Chick Filet could use him as their spokesman! LOL

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs!
Kat

Theresa said...

Now THAT was a fun wake up post!!! Tell Bob that at least this family is more likely to grill deer or buffalo than beef, so he would be safe visiting. (Of course, getting him to Ohio, might be a little difficult!!)

I love the way your long-horns just ramble around the house. It causes me no end of giggles!!

Have a great 4th!

Boyz3Mommy said...

Hilarious.

3CHEERS4MOM said...

This is hilarios! I just love it.
-Cheers, Amy

LivingTheLife said...

Well...considering it has been a while since I have commented on your blog AND a little while since you have blogged...I was just checking in...on YOU...on Jack...and of course making sure Bob made it through the holidays unscathed!

I can only hope b/c you haven't posted in a while that all things are well and hopefully, the lavender has started blooming...that you are ubber busy in the land of lavender, sunshine and of course...God's country!

Blessings...
Teresa

Montee said...

I just came upon your blog and I think I know where your lavender farm is. I live in Bulverde,TX. I grew up on a farm in TN and we had a calf that would wander around in our yard. His name was Buster and he would sneak up behind people and butt them. He enjoyed being a part of the family. Instead of a dog, we had Buster.

Theresa said...

I'm sure you are really busy, but I miss you. Could you at least throw on a few more pics of the animales??? **SMILE**

justabeachkat said...

Missing you. Come out, come out, wherever you are. Please?!

Hugs!
Kat