Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm Blogstipated

I've not blogged lately because I have been suffering blogstipation for quite some time now. I simply don't have anything creative or fun to post. I suppose I could talk about the election yesterday, but to be honest with you I'm just glad it's over! This has been the longest election ever... It seems like it's been going on for 2 years! I always wonder how these civil servants are able to spend all this time on the road campaigning and raising money while the taxpayers (that would be us) are paying them good salaries to govern or legislate. I don't know of any other jobs in which you can keep your salary and take a two year leave of absence. I'm perplexed.

Anyway, enough about the election - I could go on and on.... I am a bit of a political junkie, but have intentionally kept my blog politic-free. This allows me to sleep at night rather than ponder politics. I ponder enough as it is, and pondering politics would most likely turn my blogstipation into full-blown blogarrhea. You don't want that....



I will however, let you ponder this:




This is my precious nephew who turned one in September. Isn't he a cutie?

8 comments:

Bridget said...

He is pretty precious!
When all else fails, post pics of the dogs! Everyone loves a good puppy picture!

Diane said...

I am also suffering from blogstipation... I just can't think of anything clever to blog about. I took pictures of the fur babies for a Halloween post, now zilch.

Your nephew is such a beautiful little doll baby. Give him hugs for those of us who don't have grandkids yet, like me! :0}
Diane

justabeachkat said...

He's a cutie pie alright!

Hey, don't worry about what you write, just write. Tell us about your day, your dreams, what you had for dinner, did you see a movie. Anythings better than nothing. LOL

Hugs!
Kat

Painted Groove Girl said...

I'm so glad little Henry looks just like he's supposed to. A perfect combination of his parents. hahahaha. He is darling.

Hill Country House Girl said...

I love it! I thought I was the only one who gets stuck and can't blog. I am intimidated by the ones who post daily about fun and creative things. Where do they find the topics and where do they find the time! Thanks for your recent visit. And, that is a the cutest baby in the world!!

Bridget said...

He is gorgeous! SO much better than election nonsense.

Buffie said...

ROFL! I have SOOO been there girlfriend! But you DID put a smile on my face! Your nephew is too darn cute to boot too!


Buffie

texasknights said...

Now the term blogstipation was a post in itself. I love that word! :) Haven't been by in a while (haven't been to friendly in bloggyland lately-way too m uch going on) but I had to stop by and see what was going on with my lavender friend.