Thursday, December 18, 2008

My laptop is all hosed up....

So, I really haven't fallen off the face of the earth y'all, I'm simply having technical difficulties. I should be back up and running by Monday or Tuesday with new pics to show you as well as some stories about what's been going on around here for the last week or so.

Here are just a few things that happened in a week:
  1. Went to a beautiful wedding - I mean GORGEOUS; had a ball!
  2. Went to a funeral
  3. Birthed a new baby longhorn!!!
  4. Went to another funeral

So - as you can see, it's been quite a week... A roller-coaster week of emotions, that's for sure. Can you believe a wedding and two funerals in one week???

More about all that later - we're all a little exhausted right now. We're as happy as we can be for our friends that got married; but, our hearts are sure breaking for two special friends that have lost a parent.

I will be back real soon.... I miss checking in with all of you. I'm very behind in leaving comments and getting caught up, but hopefully some downtime will come available this weekend so I can see what all my blogging buddies have been up to.

I'm off to take a bubble bath....

5 comments:

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

Wow, the whole spectrum of emotions. I'm sorry to here of your losses. Looking forward to the pics of the new baby.

Theresa said...

Good to "hear" from you again! I'm looking forward to seeing the new baby pics.

YaYa's Funhouse said...

Glad to know you are ok. Will remember your friends. It is very difficult losing a parent. Looking forward to the pictures. Check out how my twins are coming along. Been missin you

justabeachkat said...

Wow...two funerals? I'm so sorry. Looking forward to seeing photos and hearing from you.

Hugs!
Kat

Lori said...

Thank you for the kind words you left on my blog. I'm so sorry for your losses. I follow your blog and I wanted to wish you many blessings for the New Year!

Lori