Hi ya’ll! I am VERY behind on blogging and want you all to know how much I thank you for stopping by. I only have a few more days to go and I’ll be back home with a weekend upon me so I can get caught up with all of you. I’m in week two of traveling - some for fun, but mostly for business. Here are just a few things that have happened since the last time I checked in:
1. Our web site crashed! Oh yes it did… What luck! And just before Valentines Day. Arrrgh! Our web host was able to put up a temporary page in the meantime….
2. My cousin Travis graduated from the Marines!
3. My nephew turned 16 today… I can’t believe my little groundhog is 16!
4. Some progress has been made on our 224 construction projects… One down, 223 more to go!
5. I’ve been to Los Angeles, San Diego, back home, and now in Dallas for the week.
6. Last, but not least, my husband met a cowboy in the checkout line at WalMart the other day who is in between rodeos and kind of in a transition phase. The next thing I knew he was moving in! Yep, we have us a new roommate. More about this later….
I’ll be checking in soon – Again, I’m sorry for being MIA, but look forward to getting caught up with everyone over the weekend. I’m ready for a day of being couchy and bloggy – my two favorite hobbies right now. Well, next to bubble baths! Too bad I can’t blog from the tub…