Wednesday, September 2, 2009

La La La Labor Day!!!

We're going to be labor-free for a few days at Hummingbird Farms. This means we're taking some much needed R&R!

This is our dog Lefty. Believe it or not, this picture is a result of a couple of 4-year-olds that were playing with their mama's camera. I thought they did a good job staging this photo! Thanks Catherine & Caroline- I love the picture and love you, too!!!!!!

Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend and I'll be back in touch next week all happy and energetic.... Who knows, maybe I won't even moan for a few days! Well, doubt that. It's simply not my nature....

Have a wonderful rest of the week and long weekend. Get some rest and take a couple of nice bubble baths or five!

9 comments:

Greyeyes said...

Not touching the moaning thing, but y'all have a safe and enjoyable break!!!!!

Diane @ Four Paws and Co said...

What an adorable picture - of course I love any picture of a sweet dog! Have a great R&R & weekend! ☺ Diane

Kat said...

Adorable photo! Love it! Hope your weekend is restful and moan free. LOL

Hugs!
Kat

Justine said...

OMG, Lefty is just gorgeous!!!!!!!! Have a great 3-day weekend!

Justine :o )

LivingTheLife said...

I LOVE this picture...I think the girls may have a future in art...maybe even set design...hmmmm...you know you can't start "dreaming" too soon for them.

Have a fab weekend...I think we're off to the wine country...so that will be fun...also, going to the Farmer's Market near our home...gotta re-stock the fresh veggies and fruits...hey, you would love it here...I can buy GINORMOUS floral bouquets...as big around as a large pumpkin for $6.00...yea, and they're fresh, too...Heaven I tell ya, heaven! But there is nothing like a lavender farm in God's Country...either!

Blessings...
Teresa

Paige's Petals said...

stopped by to say hi my friend!

Barbara said...

Morning, So glad I found you, not only are you a Texas Blogger, but we have so many animals in common. I will add you to my special list of TEXAS blogger and hope you will come and see me.

I will be back.
Barbara

Mrs. B. Silly said...

Hi Deb, I haven't posted the results on my blog yet but I ran the random number generator and you are the winner of the Orchid painting. Email me your address so I can ship it to you. You can email me through my blog profile!
Congrats and I hope you enjoy it, Bridget
p.s thanks for your patience!!!!!

Mrs. B. Silly said...

Ooops, I guess I took the profile thingie off my blog so you can't access my email over there, you can reach me at SillyMilly1958@gmail.com