Friday, January 15, 2010

Twitter Dee Twitter Dum

I have received some messages from folks asking if I am Lavender Deb on Twitter. The short answer is No. I’m not a Twitter-er. Or a tweeter-er. See – I don’t even know the proper terminology. Is it, I don’t tweet? Or perhaps, I don’t twit? Do you twit on twitter or tweet on twitter? And just what is that you do if you are a Twitter-er?

It’s an entire world I know nothing about.

Anyway, the purpose of this post is that there is apparently a Twitter chick that goes by the name Lavender Deb. So this is the deal - Ms. Lavender Deb Twitter chick has caused confusion because, as most of you know, my name is Deb. To add to the confusion, Lavender Deb Twitter chick is also into aromatherapy and natural cleaners just like me, Lavender Chick, or Lavender Deb, which I’ve also been called, and which is also my email address.

Are you confused yet?

Bottom line, please don’t confuse Lavender Deb the Twitter chick and Lavender Chick the blogging Deb.

Okay. I’ve just worn myself out with this. I have to go to bed…

But thanks alot for stopping by!!!

12 comments:

Theresa said...

I don't do twitter either, BUT I know where to find you!

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

I'm not a twit, therefore I don't tweet. I'm not a bird either.If I want to contact THE REAL Lavender Deb, I know how.

BTW- My word verification word was "steer". LOL

Kat said...

Not a twitter either, but sure enjoyed your funny post!

Hugs from the beach!
Kat

Justine said...

ROFL! I don't tweet and I'm not a twit (although I do have an account... just don't use it), so don't worry about me getting your confused!

But you should hop on over to Facebook!

Justine :o )

Quiltdivajulie said...

No tweets for me, either!

Greyeyes said...

Dude, that's hilarious. No, not the imposter, your blog. I must admit though, i'm going to get my 14yr. old to read it with me, just to make sure i didn't miss anything. D

Deb said...

oh my...I don't understand the whole twitter thing...there are so many Debs and Debbies in the blogger world too...

cottage farm villa said...

Oh my gosh Deb.....that was hysterical!!!!!! You are one funny Lavender chick!

Laura said...

That is confusing.
I don't twitter but sometimes I do blog posts called Faux Twitter.
Now I'm confused.
Laura

Mrs. B. Silly said...

ROFL, I'm glad you're not the twitter twit. I tried to tweet but couldn't get on my feet. I'll just stick to my occasional bog post. I hope you are having a great new year and your knee is doing well.

Hugs, B.

Tim Handorf said...

Hello, my name is Tim and I wanted to let you know about an article I wrote for my site called "30 Old MacDonald Had a Farm Blogs" located here: http://www.bestcollegesonline.net/blog/2010/30-old-macdonald-had-a-farm-blogs/

This article basically list the top sites about farm blogs and your site made the list based on the great content and message it sends. I thought you might like to share that with you readers.

Thank you

-Tim

Poverty Dieter said...

I totally don't get Twitter either. I've been told I need to, but I just don't see the point of it! I'm glad there are others out there like me!